Looking to Build?
Most home buying advice is geared toward people who are buying an existing home. But what if you are in the market for a new construction home? What do you need to know to ensure the home you’re having built will meet your family’s needs? The Infinity Property Group can help give you direction so you end up with the home of your dreams.
Buying a new construction home provides some exciting options that may not be available to you when purchasing an existing home, such as the ability to choose the exact kitchen cabinets, flooring and even floor plan you want. But is also creates challenges that can be resolved if you have an experienced Agent looking out for your interest. Here are some ways in which The Infinity Property Group can help you if you are looking to build your dream home:
1. Our Agents have a list of Preferred Builders that we have had experience with in the past. We know the quality of their workmanship as well as their track record in resolving issues.
2. The timeline for purchasing new construction is typically longer than buying an existing home. That means there are more opportunities for problems to occur but our Agents will be with you throughout the entire process to help you navigate any sticky situations that may occur.
3. The contract for new construction needs extra attention to make sure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to floor plans, earnest money requirements, deadlines and cost for requesting changes and timelines for completion. Our Agents will make sure that the proper Addendums are completed to protect you if something falls through.
4. There are endless options for finishes and upgrades, our Agents can recommend the upgrades that will benefit you most in resale value and also give guidance so you don’t overbuild for your neighborhood.
5. Our Agents are familiar with lenders that are familiar with the home building process so you get the type of loan that meets your needs.
The Infinity Property Group can guide you through the process and help protect your money, your time, and your new home. If you would like further information on building your dream home, please contact our team at InfinityPropertyGroup1@gmail.com.